One-third of the way to a year...what???



How in the world are my babies one third of their way to their first birthday???  No...isn't happening.  Time seriously needs to STOP.  4 months.  FOUR!  F.O.U.R.  Impossible.  It blows my mind how time flies by.  I dreamed last night that Kanon decided to start walking, and I feel like it will be that time before I know it.

Kanon and Remi just continue to amaze me.  They are social, and loving and so sweet.  We see the both of them progress in various areas, and just love watching them make these steps in their development, although I would much prefer it felt like time was going slower.  I try my very best to live in the moment, as I know I will look back on this time and miss it dearly in just a short while.  That isn't easy to do, but I try to tell myself that each and every day.  

Remington - 

  • You are SO strong!  We can't believe the strength you have!  You love to kick and roll and just amaze us.  We can no longer leave you on your boppy lounger because you've arched your back and kicked yourself over the top of it and that is scary!
  • You LOVE your daddy.  You are a daddy's girl for sure and it melts this momma's heart.  When your daddy walks into the room, you smile and when he leaves the room, your eyes follow him as long as you can see him.  
  • You love the St. Louis Cardinals.  You crack us up.  When a game is on, you are fascinated with it and will sit on your daddy's lap and just watch and watch!
  • You have recently found your tongue and love to stick it out.  It cracks us up.
  • You are still in newborn diapers, but have moved up to 0-3 size outfits.
  • You are taking between 4.5 to 5 ounces per feeding. 


Kanon -
  • I think your Grammie is your favorite person in the world and it is just adorable how your eyes light up and you get the biggest grin on your face when she comes to visit or even when we facetime with her.
  • You have recently learned you can yell, and you love to sit on the couch and very loudly talk for anyone to hear.
  • You love your sister!  You see her and you smile.  I can hardly stand how precious it is.  I hope that love for her never goes away.
  • You have really started reaching out and holding things and reaching for things when on your playmat and it is so cute!
  • You are in size 1 diapers and are in 0-3 month clothing, although the sleepers are starting to get a little snug in length!
  • You are taking between 5 and 6 ounces per feeding.


You both do so well getting ready to go to Aunt Bec's each morning.  We have a routine down and thank goodness for your daddy, or else I don't think I'd ever make it to work on time.  Most mornings, as soon as you see her, your faces light up, and that makes mommy's heart so happy because I know she loves you all so much and it shows that you love her too!  That has made going back to work so much easier.

You also love spending time with Grammie.  She keeps you once a week and you all just love it.  Grammie really couldn't be crazier about you two.  I know she wishes she lived closer so she could see you more, but I absolutely love that she keeps you at least once a week.  

We don't have another doctor's visit until the 15th, so once we go to it, I will do a post with lengths and weights.  I'm so anxious to see how you all are doing.

Again, as I say each and every month, you are mine and your daddy's whole world.  We love you more than we can even express.  Our hearts break thinking about how Chandler and Paisley should be here too, but you precious babies, you saved us.  

Comments