Quick Update

I just wanted to post a quick update after my ultrasound this morning.  One follicle continued to grow, so that's good!  The doctor also decided that, based on the size of the follicle, I could wait another day for the IUI.  So, tomorrow morning, I'm going in to get my trigger shot and then on Friday, we will do IUI (with another different doctor...and a guy doctor...).

I don't know why, but I'm feeling down after the appointment.  I really have no idea.  I hope it is just the crazy hormones from the estrogen supplement I'm taking.  The doctor didn't seem discouraged or anything like that, so I really don't know what's going on.

I also had a horrible dream last night, which led to me waking up and just crying my eyes out, so my day didn't start off too great.  I have the most vivid dreams, and they are always about the most bizarre things.  This one involved Dusty and I driving off into the ocean and him becoming a catfish and me not being able to make him a human again.  It was HORRIBLE!  I really would love to know what a dream interpreter has to say about some of my crazy dreams; I think I would stump them!

Comments