Catching Up...

I have left you all hanging and I'm so sorry!!  I need to catch up!  

Since I last posted, I've hit the milestones of weeks 30, 31, and today, 32!  Unfortunately, we've had some bumps, but, I'm still pregnant today, and that is what matters!

Here is my quick 30 week update...

How far along: 30 weeks

Measuring:  40 weeks (YIKES - Full term!!!)

Total weight gain:  19 pounds

Movement:  It slowed slightly this week, but still felt them a couple of times each day

Food cravings:  Nothing new  :)

Sleep:  Off and on with some nights being rough between the random awake hours in the early mornings and the acid reflux that can be pretty rough up through midnight or so



I originally didn't have an appointment scheduled for 31 weeks, but...given the events that happened during the 30th week, which I'll post about, I ended up having another appointment.  Here's a quick 31 week update:

How far along:  31 weeks

Measuring:  41 weeks

Total weight gain:  22 pounds (they are really growing!!!)

Movement:  Yes!  They have periods of time where they are active, and I love waiting for those times during the day.

Food cravings:  Nothing new

Sleep:  About the same, although I've changed how I take my reflux medicine, and that has helped.



Yes...I'm wearing the same shirt...don't judge!
  
I'll catch up on the scare/bumps, our amazing baby shower, and week 32 in the next few days!!

Comments

  1. Woot Woot! Looking fabulous Momma!! Grow babies grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing their room! And Suzy and I were super amazed at how straight those letters were - SUPER impressive!!!! :) Keep cooking, babies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I'm so glad you saw it!! I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance, but then didn't, so I'm so glad you checked it out!!

      Thanks on the letters!! Dust did a great job! He had his level and made sure they were perfect! I'm so glad he's patient, because I wouldn't have got them level!

      I'm so glad you came to the shower! Love ya, friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment