One Week Old!

Our sweet babies are one week old!!

I am so sorry I left you all hanging!  I can't believe it's been so long since I updated.  Thank you for the commenter who jogged my memory that I needed to post!  :) 

You would think that being on bedrest, I would have posted more, but honestly, my belly was so huge, I could not get comfortable!  Haha!!

Anyway, ya'll don't care about that!  Let's discuss what matters here!  

The babies arrived via c-section last Saturday at 7:04 pm and 7:05 pm.  Miss Remington came into the world screaming at 7:04.  She weighed 4 pounds 1 ounce, 17 1/2 inches long.  Sweet Kanon arrived, screaming, at 7:05, and he weighed 5 pounds 3 ounces and 17 3/8 inches long.  Their cries were the sweetest, most precious thing their daddy and I have ever heard in our entire lives.  We both cried instantly.  I think I may have cried louder than them.  It was amazing.  Words aren't even adequate to explain what it felt like to have these babies arrive and be ok!  

The babies have been in the NICU since birth, but are really doing great!!  Dust and I spend every minute we possibly can in the NICU, loving on our babies that we've waited to have for so long!  

I'll post another update soon with their birth story, as well as my last couple of weekly updates.  And pictures!!  

Comments

  1. Oh.my.gosh!!!!! Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! Congratulations on the arrival of you babies!!! You made my day and I couldn't be more excited for you! Enjoy the ride, it's a magnificent journey! May God bless you all! Can't wait to read more! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad they are here...Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment