9 Months...already

I absolutely can not believe the fact that my babies are 9 months old.  It is crazy to me.  How has this happened?  



They are the sweetest babies.  They really are so good, and get praised for being such good babies by everyone.  I am so thankful for that!

Remington -
  • You still love food.  All food!  It doesn't matter what.  You are so active, and can eat and eat and eat!
  • You are a hoot, little girl!  You absolutely crack us up.  You are feisty, yet still so sweet and precious.
  • You are so tiny but so incredibly strong!
  • I could be wrong, but I really don't think it will be too long until you start walking!
  • You finally moved up to size 3 diapers.
  • You are finally getting closer to 9 month clothing.

Kanon -
  • One of my most favorite things about you right now is how you will pat my back or shoulder when I pick you up, just like I do you.  It is the sweetest!
  • You are finally moving well, albeit still an army crawl!  
  • You are just the sweetest little boy in the world.  The way you love just breaks momma's heart!
  • You have said Mom!!!!  It was amazing and melted me in a million pieces!  You first said it clearly on December 23rd.  The perfect Christmas present! 
  • You are in size 4 diapers, big boy!
  • You are in all size 9 month clothes and moving to size 12 quickly!

You truly light up our world.  The joy you bring us is beyond anything I ever truly could have imagined.  I still long every single day for your brother and sister to be here, but I don't even know where I would be without you both.  My arms ache to hold all 4 of my babies, but holding the two of you brings me such happiness and I know I am truly blessed.  We love you so much, sweet babies.

Now, please stop growing up!

Comments