Double Digit Months?!?! This Can't Be!

Ten.  As in One.Zero.  How in the world can this be?  For some reason, this feels huge to me.  10 months old.  My little babies that came into this world at 4 pounds 1 ounce and 5 pounds 3 ounces are now 10 months old and 17 and 20 pounds???  Not possible!

Kanon and Remi are our whole world!  They are loved so much, by so many.  They truly are the most amazing blessings we could have ever asked for.  They are patient and sweet and so mild mannered.  They are a joy for their Aunt Beck that keeps them most days.  Their Grammie absolutely adores them, as they do her!  Dusty and I don't get enough time with them, but we truly do make the most of the time we have.  We are blessed to know they are being loved by family when we aren't with them, and that truly makes work so much more bearable.  

Remington - 


Oh my ornery little girl!  You are hilarious.  You like to chit-chat and growl and crack us up.  You are so sweet at the same time.  Often times, when you wake in the morning, we will hear you start talking and wait in your crib for us to come get you.  You'll stand and wait and the joy and smile on your face when we walk to the nursery door makes our hearts explode!  
  • So - last month, I really thought you'd be walking by now, but that's just my inexperience talking.  You are thinking about it, and will push anything around, but still not sure about going out on your own!
  • You are in size 4 diapers. 
  • You are still in size 9 months clothing.
  • You are becoming so much more affectionate to your brother.  When Daddy gets home from work with you, you usually wake first (you are a much lighter sleeper) and you will sit and wait for Bubsy to wake up...or you won't wait, and will try your best to wake him up!  Adorable!!
  • It is amazing how your personality is captured in this picture!


Kanon -

I don't think it is possible for you to be any sweeter.  I can already tell you love with your entire heart.  You are so sweet, so patient, so kind.  My heart bursts for love for you and I just want to wrap my arms around you and protect you and never let anybody hurt you.  I pray your sister will be that protector for you when I can't.
  • You are pulling up on everything now and you LOVE it!!!  We caught you standing in your crib a couple of weeks ago and although you were crying for us, it was adorable and of course we had to snap a picture!
  • You are in size 4 diapers.
  • You are mostly in 9 month clothing but moving to 12 months now.
  • You are crawling on all fours now and it is so cute!  You love this new-found mode of getting around and you like to follow us around the house!
  • You, my son, are so even-keel like your Daddy.

Our sweet, sweet babies.  We truly can't imagine our lives without you.  You were worth every bit of what it took to bring you into our lives.  I would do it all over again to have you here.  I'd do it a million times to know every shot, every day of morning sickness, everything was for you two.  We love you.




Comments

  1. Ahhh they are SO adorable and I LOVE the photo of Remington. That is hilarious!! So much fun and it just keeps getting better and better. 💜🎈🎉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment