Hello? Is anyone home?

Hi - 

I don't have many readers any more, and that is understandable, as my blog's story has run it's course.  But at times, I do miss the writing.  It was so cathartic at times.  

There are things I want to write.  Stories I want to tell, but it seems the time escapes me.  Work is heavy and hard, as I progress to the point I want to be in my career.  It demands so much of my time (as it should).  I've often thought about blogging about the challenge of being a working mother...but as I just said, time is a valuable resource and prevents the thoughts from making their way to the screen.

I still have the remainder of my miscarriage story to tell.  It's a story I want to tell.  However; it seems so hard to tell.  In a way, it became the end of a dream.  When I do post the story, that will make more sense.  Maybe I'll post it soon because that unfinished story seems to really haunt me.  

As a quick update to Kanon and Remi, they are amazing!  They are strong, and beautiful, and so smart.  They are nearly 3 1/2.  Remi has been potty trained fully for several months, and Kanon is getting there.  He still struggles to poop on the potty, but I think we may have turned a corner this weekend.  We'll see!  I wish I had tips to give there, but I honestly don't!  Remi followed her cousin's footsteps and honestly seemed to potty train herself.  It just clicked on day and she decided she was going to go on her potty from then on.  For both, we started out rewarding them with m&ms when they went potty (or even just tried in the beginning), but then after a while, Kan grew tired of the m&ms (he's not a big chocolate fan, actually), and Remi was over it and pottying every time.  Kan has gone pee pee in the urinal for a while.  Actually, the urinal seemed to be the thing that really helped him the most.  I think it made him feel like a big boy and he liked going.  We tried so many things to help him poo.  We eventually bought a "poop in the potty prize" basket, and he didn't care too much about it at first.  However; we kept at it, and over the weekend, Remi got a prize and it really bothered him, and since then, he's gone!  So, who knows!  Those are their potty training stories in a nutshell!

There is my quick update.  I'll try to not be gone so long next time. 

Comments