WooPigSooie!!

The Razorbacks had their first home game of the season on Saturday.  It was a great game, they won 34-14!  I must say, I’m pretty impressed with how the Hogs looked and have more hope than I had a week ago at this time!  Anyone that knows me, knows I am an avid sports-girl and Razorback fan.  I have loved the Hogs from as early as I can remember.  With where I grew up, most people are either OU or Arkansas fans, with very few being Mizzou fans, even though I’m from Missouri, so it was just natural for me to be a Razorback fan.
As with every home game, we had a big tailgate before the game with my brother and his family.  It is always a good time with friends and food, and beverages, of course, but having had my IUI the day before, I, of course, did not partake in the beverages.  J  Below is a picture of our set up.  My brother goes all out for tailgates, as you can probably see. 

This game was incredibly hot.  I don’t know how the players did it.  I think it was around 97 degrees at kick off and it was miserable!  Kick off was at 3:00, and as we were packing up the tailgate around 1:30, I had sweat just rolling off of me.  Luckily, I have a great boss who has tickets for a box.  My boss was out of town attending a different game in Dallas, so he offered his tickets to me.  I must say, if I hadn’t been sitting in the box, I probably wouldn’t have stayed for the entire game.  I could get used to being in a box, haha!


So, that was a recap of what we did on Saturday.  I will post a recap of my IUI sometime in the next couple of days. 

Comments