Another Negative

Another negative.  Another disappointment.  More tears.

Two weeks ago, Dusty and I had another IUI procedure.  Everything about this one felt so right.  I took my clomid and scheduled my first ultrasound with my actual doctor.  At the first ultrasound, I had one large follicle on the right side, and we scheduled the IUI for the following Monday.  It all seemed perfect.  My ultrasound was on day 12, which is usually too early and has led to multiple ultrasounds, but this time, it was right on time.  For the IUI, Dusty's counts were pretty much perfect.  Dr. P was the one to do the IUI.  I just knew all of these things were coming together perfectly.

Apparently none of that matters.  

Comments

  1. I read your blog post last week but I've been thinking about it off and on since then. There's never the "right" thing to say but I have to think you are getting closer. There's some lesson and purpose in all of this but it probably won't make sense until later. In the meantime, you are just building up more love for the baby you will one day hold in your arms. He/she is going to be one lucky kid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment