Everybody is pregnant...

Is it just me, or is everybody pregnant right now?  I can't open Facebook or Instagram without seeing smiling, beautiful pregnant women.  And honestly, I'm more ok with my friends being the pregnant ones because at least then I can try to feel happy for them, but no lie, in the last 2 days, I've seen 3 separate celebrities announce pregnancies.  I just want to scream.  I really love the ones that are like, so and so and their boyfriend are expecting.  That's lovely. 

Recently, I thought, you know what, I'm going to look on Pinterest and search for infertility, and came across a funny ecard (yes, I know, totally 6 months ago) that just pretty much sums up how I feel most of the time.  I apologize in advance because this is pretty snarky and mean.


But - isn't that the truth?!?  It seems so unfair that Dusty and I are finally in a place where we are able to have children, and support them financially, and here we are, unable to have children, easily, at least.  Anyway, I've really been down and just in a bad place, but, I must say, I've had several friends and family members reach out to me, some without even knowing how bad of a place I was in, and really have helped pull me up, which I am so very appreciative of.

I'll post again in the next week or so with an update as to what is going on in the baby making world.

Comments