IVF!

I'll post more details very soon, but Dusty and I met with the APN from the RE clinic and had a great meeting.  She reviewed everything, and asked lots of questions (glad I was prepared), and told us that next for us, we're doing IVF! 

I know a lot of people think, oh my gosh, IVF, that's scary.  Yes, it is, but right now, for us, it's exciting!  We're tired of IUIs and failed cycles, and we're ready to move on to the next step.  We were so glad when we walked out of there that IVF was next, rather than being told we need to do more IUIs. 

The APN, Sarah, was fantastic!  She explained everything, made it all very easy to follow and walked us through the entire process.  Needless to say, Dusty and I are both very excited to get started. 

I hope to have a post up with more details by this weekend, but I had to share this!

Comments

  1. So exciting, Fingers crossed for you both! My dh and I were just told it would only happen by ivf or adoption. He's not on board with either option yet hoping he comes around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there, I know it is so tough! I am praying your husband will come around soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment