Itty & Bitty

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this on the blog before, but from the day of the transfer, we have called our babies Itty & Bitty.  We decided that Itty sounded smaller than Bitty, so we named the 6-cell embryo Itty, and the 8-cell embryo Bitty.  Since our early ultrasounds, one baby has been measuring 1 day ahead of the other.  We joke that this is Bitty, since Bitty was a full two cells bigger than Itty when transferred back into my body.  We have absolutely no idea if that could possibly be true, but it works for us!

So, now, to share with my blog readers, here is our gender reveal...


We are so excited and can't wait to meet Itty and Bitty! 











And, in case the video doesn't play on your device, baby a, or Bitty, is a boy, and baby b, Itty, is a girl!  :)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness...how super cool is that?!!! I was just as surprised because I didn't scroll down to read their genders that you had written. How exciting. Now to pick out names...oh that will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Good point, I added some space between the video and the genders! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment