Still here...not much new...

We're still here...still hanging on.  Not much new going on. 

I must admit, I'm tired of worrying.  The emotions, the hormones, everything, I guess, has started to drag me down lately.  Dusty's job search is still that, a search.  He has had several interviews, and made the 2nd round a few times, but everything seems to be on hold right now.  We're just "waiting to hear back".  And that is tough. 

We realize God has a plan, but right now, we have no idea what that plan is.  Dusty was absolutely miserable at his last job, so in a way, we're so thankful he's no longer in that situation.  But, on the other hand, not having a job and knowing how we'll get by is so much worse. 

It's amazing how many people are like, oh, it'll be ok, don't worry about it.  How in the world do you not worry about it, when our income has been cut in half.  And, these people telling me this aren't saying, God has a plan, they are just like, don't worry about it.  Really people?  Seriously?  How am I not supposed to worry about how we're going to pay our bills?  I just don't get people.

The stress of all of this is really taking a toll on me.  I am not saying it is in any way connected, but we did spend Friday morning in the ER.  I'll have to add a post about that lovely adventure, and I'll do that soon.  The good news is, the babies are fine, thank God. 

I'll do a couple of posts very soon, one with Friday's story, and another with current pics of the babies.

Until then, please keep us in your prayers.  Please pray with us that a job opportunity opens up for Dusty very soon.

Comments

  1. Praying for him...it's so hard and I worried as well. My goodness, how can you not?! Has he checked out Indeed.com for his zip code? I know I used that site a lot last year and it just helps to consolidate your job search as it pulls every job posting into one venue to search for jobs. Just seemed to save me time and hopefully it can for him to if he hasn't checked it out. Hope he hears back from one of his interviews soon. Keep the faith gal and keep growing them babies! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the prayers. Yeah, we're using indeed. I agree, it's a good way to search. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment