Sharing Some Pics

I'm sorry I haven't blogged too much about this pregnancy.  Honestly, the thought of it brings on some PTSD symptoms.  I think it's because last time, I was so happy, and loved blogging about every single second of my pregnancy, and this time, I'm just so scared.  It's very hard to get excited this time.  Once my pregnancy passes a couple of major milestones, I think I'll feel better.  

For now, I'll share a couple of the bump pictures that I have taken.

Here is 14 weeks...



Here is 17 weeks...

And lastly...here is our gender reveal picture!


We were very glad to find out we are having another boy and girl.  That is what we wanted.  We feel very blessed, and we hope and pray every single day that we get to bring these babies home in car seats this time!!


Comments

  1. Awwww how wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you but totally understand your fears. Continuing to pray all goes smoothly for you. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment