The babies hit 11 months a couple of weeks ago and I really struggled with that one. I was out of town on work, and it seems like just a big month, before THE BIG MONTH, you know?
The babies truly are so much fun. They are completely mobile (hence the inability to get a good picture of them together, despite trying 2 times), going wherever they want, getting into whatever they want! They kitchen cabinets are now open to them for whatever they'd like to explore, but they really just stick to a couple of drawers. All of our food storage containers now sit on the kitchen floor as baby toys, lol! We really need to put the drawer and door child-proof things on, but our biggest concern is them smashing their little fingers in the drawers and we realized those things won't help that, so...we haven't done it yet.
11 months...here we go...
- You, my girl, are a hoot! You like to boss and laugh and smile with this wrinkled up nose that everybody loves!
- You are so quick, moving around everywhere at lightning speed! Watch out when you decide to walk!
- You love standing up and pushing things everywhere! You've moved a dining room chair all the way across the kitchen, and then were angry when you couldn't move the wall!
- You are so sweet to your brother! He steals your pacis all the time, and you still love him! The only time you get angry with him is when he tackles you (which we're working on).
- You still love your pacis. I'm not sure when we'll try to break that habit. Eventually, I guess...
- You love to blow raspberries and you love to mock us when we say "eh". You'll change your inflection and when we match yours, you crack up.
- You are still in 9 month clothing and size 4 diapers.
- You love all food!
Kanon Rockford -
- You still are so sweet, baby boy. You have such an amazing heart and it shows constantly!
- You are starting to get this ornery streak, though! You like to tackle your sister and cousin and they don't appreciate it one bit!
- You are moving all over very quickly now as well! You love being able to keep up with your sister!!
- You like to steal Remi's paci and bite on it for a minute, and then you're done.
- Wrestling your dad is your absolute favorite thing to do!
- Your giggle is so infectious! We love it!
- You are in 12 month clothing now and size 5 diapers.
- You aren't as crazy about food as your sister but you do eat everything very well! Just not as enthusiastic.
Sweet babies...you have no idea how you light up our world. We have absolutely no idea where we'd be without you. We can't believe that in less than 2 weeks from today, you will be 1. How has this past year gone so quickly? I feel like I was just pregnant with you both, feeling you kick, enjoying moments of us together, and now, we are back to the daily grind and our lives are so busy that we blinked and an entire year has passed.