Oh hi there...

Once again, I've found myself away for so long.  

My creative juices, or at least the what little ones I have to write this blog, have seeped away from my body to where I just feel like I have nothing to say.

This blog started as a blog about infertility.  I beat it...or thought I had, and was so excited to blog about Chandler and Paisley.  And then, it turned into a blog about infant loss, preterm birth and grief.  Then it became our journey to get to try again.  After that, my pregnancy, and then the babies' first year.

Since then...it just feels like the road to nowhere.  

I've lost my blog-motivation somewhat...my desire to write is still there, but I want it to be relevant and something people want to read, not just random blah blah blah crap.  

I've had thoughts of blogging about being a working momma because, damn, that is HARD.  I've had thoughts of blogging about our Foundation (what?????  Yes, we have started a Foundation and a post about that in the very near future is a MUST).  Of course, I want to blog about Kanon and Remi, as well.  

So I really don't know where I'm going.  I just don't want it to be a dead-end.  

Stay tuned.  

Comments