Doctor Visit Update

As I have previously posted, I had my first ultrasound of this cycle yesterday.  It went very well!  Thank you, God!  I met another new doctor, Dr. H, and she was super nice!  We got started and as always, the first thing she checked was my lining.  Apparently those little green pills being shoved up my you-know-what are doing the trick, because she said that my lining looked great.  Then, she checked my left side, and there were 1 or 2 small follicles developing on that side, but we didn't really spend much time there because of two reasons, 1, they were small, and 2, that is the side of my blocked tube (even though it is still possible, per the doctors, for a follicle on the left side to be picked up by the right tube, which just seems completely crazy).  After checking my left side, we moved to my right side, which looked good!  I had one very good sized follicle, a medium one, and a couple of small ones.  She said it looked good.  Thank God for all of these positives!!

So, the next step is another ultrasound tomorrow, to check the status of things, and then if everything is still looking good, I'll get my HCG trigger shot at the doctor's office (again, thank you, God, for me not having to give myself a shot, or have Dusty give me a shot), and then we'll do IUI on Thursday!  And yes, Dr. H called it IUI, so I'm going with that. 

I'm so thankful for our family and friends who are keeping Dusty and me in your prayers.  So many of you have let us know you're keeping us in your prayers and that means more than I can even express.  Thank you all so much.  We can really feel your prayers and feel very positive about this cycle.  I know that is because of everyone's prayers, thank you all again!! 

I'll post an update and let you all know how tomorrow and Thursday goes.  I know I've said it about 50 times this post, but thanks so much for the prayers, Thursday is a very big day, and the prayers are much needed!

Comments