Waiting...

Waiting…I’m not a very patient person.  When I was in junior high, and even through my junior year of high school, I thought I wanted to be a teacher.  My mom ALWAYS told me that I didn’t have the patience to be a teacher.  She was right.  I have no idea what I was thinking!!  Thank goodness for an accounting class in high school!  I took that class as an elective and thought, man, this is easy!  I’m going to be an accounting major.  Ha!

Anyway, back to the waiting around part.  It is amazing how I spend months hoping and praying my period wouldn’t start, and now, this month, all I find myself thinking is how much I wish it would hurry up and get here so we can start the next steps towards trying to have a baby.  Isn’t it ironic, don’t you think? 

This waiting, combined with hitting the year mark of trying to have a baby, really has Dusty and me in quite the funk.  I think that is mostly my fault.  I can easily get dejected, and unfortunately, I think I pulled Dusty down with me this time.  I’m really trying my best to relax and be positive, but it is so hard.  In the back of my mind, I keep thinking about how this is the last time we’ll try (with medical help) until January, due to the expenses we’ve incurred and the lack of insurance coverage.  In January, we’ll switch to my husband’s insurance, which has infertility coverage.  I need to stop putting so much pressure on myself, because I know that doesn’t help things, but it is tough. 

Thank you to all of you that have commented or let us know you’re praying for us.  The prayers are very appreciated, and much needed right now. 


Comments