Puppies!!! Meet Banjo and Winston!

Guess what?!?!  Dusty and I decided to get puppies!  First, let me say, that Dusty has wanted to get a dog since we moved into our house in November, but I had always said that we didn't really have time needed to devote to a dog, and that we'd wait until we had kids and they were old enough to want a puppy, and at that point, we'd get puppies. 

Well...somehow, I had at one point, liked the Siloam Springs Tailwagers Facebook page, and on Thursday of last week, they posted pictures of several of their dogs up for adoption.  That was when I saw this little guy!



I thought this little puppy was the cutest!  I showed Dusty the picture, and Dusty immediately said that he didn't understand why we couldn't just go ahead and get a dog now.  After seeing the picture of this puppy, Banjo, I agreed!  However; knowing our dogs would be outside full time, I wanted to get two dogs, so they would have a buddy to play with and hang out with.  So, we saw this little guy and thought he'd be a good playmate for Banjo.


On Monday, Dusty and I went to the animal shelter and adopted these little guys!  They are so much fun!  We really enjoy coming home each evening to spend time petting and playing with them!



 
Today, we took them for their first vet visit.  They did so well!  The vet thinks that Banjo is Border Collie mixed with something else, we aren't really sure what, and Winston is a Beagle/Corgi mix.  The vet also confirmed what the shelter said, with Banjo being around 3 months old, and Winston being 4 or 5 months old. 
 
Here they are at the vet appointment.  Yes, Winston was standing over Banjo.  He won't be able to do that for much longer!  :) 

So here are our puppies!  :)

 
 

Comments

  1. I love these guys! They are both adorable but I'm kinda partial to Winston. I love his short legs and big ears.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment