9 Weeks 1 Day

I can't believe we're already this far along!!  We had our 3rd ultrasound on Tuesday and it was incredible seeing our babies again!  We didn't get to hear their heartbeats, but the doctor that did the ultrasound could tell they were beating somewhere around 160 beats per minute.  There was a mix up when they scheduled the ultrasound, and because of that, our ultrasound was on one of the older ultrasound machines, and the pictures weren't the best, and they couldn't measure or hear the heartbeats, but it was still incredible to see our babies! 

I'm still feeling sick off and on, although not as much as I was.  I'm still tired, but have been walking most nights, so I think that has helped me have a little more energy (as backwards as that sounds, I do think it helps).  Other than those two things, I really don't have a lot of symptoms.  My back pain and stiffness isn't as bad as it was, so I'm thankful for that! 

We go back on the 12th for an ultrasound in the good ultrasound room!  I can't wait to hear our babies heartbeats again, and to get better pictures of them.  For now, the picture below will do just fine!  *Also, I don't know why the 2nd line shows 8w6d, because I'm pretty sure the doctor hadn't actually measured baby B at that point* 


Comments

  1. Goodness so incredible seeing them on the screen. God is so darn good. Happy to hear you are feeling pretty good! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment