Curveball...

Just when all felt right, when everything was going smoothly, we hit a pretty major bump in the road.  Dusty got some terrible news at work, and basically found out he may not have a job much longer.  This has scared us to death.  I can't even describe the stress this has put on both of us.  We're trying so hard to have faith that God is going to take care of us, and this situation, but it is still very hard when we're faced with this possibility.  We've had several people tell us that Satan is trying to take away our joy of our pregnancy and I think that's exactly right.  I've prayed and prayed that God will help us fight off Satan's attack.  It is absolutely heartbreaking and I am honestly the most scared I have ever been in my entire life. 

I can't even describe how much this breaks my heart for my husband.  He has been so faithful, and has absolutely been my rock throughout our infertility journey, and he does not deserve this at all.  He doesn't need this fear, and doesn't need to worry about this right now.  He deserves to be happy.  I want that for him more than anything and I cry every time I think about what this is doing to him.  Sure, it's making him stronger, and making him better at work, but it's also tearing him down as well. 

This week is a huge week for him at work, and then he also has some other possibilities out there, so hopefully something will work out, and Dusty will get the good news he deserves.  He has meetings this week where he basically has to prove himself, and it's an enormous test for him.  I fully believe he can do it, and is more than capable of proving himself, but I pray that his superiors will recognize that he's turned it around and will be open to letting him prove it to them. 

Please keep my husband in your prayers. 

Comments