Another Round...

After a "dud" cycle in December, I had to wait 37 days for my next cycle to start, which didn't even start without prescription drug help.  I don't understand why I had always been so regular until the last few months and now my cycles are stretched out so long.  I've asked, and my doctor doesn't really know.  I think I'll ask another doctor when I get the chance, but first I'm going to write out exactly how long each cycle has been for the past year, so I actually have some data to support my concern.  I'm such an auditor. 

All that being said, I started my cycle earlier this week, and decided that I wanted to try another IUI, depending on what my follicles look like.  Even with it being my busy season at work, I just want to get through the IUI attempts so this process of trying to have a baby isn't slowed even more.  It already feels like I'm missing chances because of my cycles being so long, so I don't want to miss any voluntarily. 

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about work yet, but I'll just figure that out when I find out what this cycle looks like.  I go in Thursday for my first ultrasound this cycle, however; it'll be so early in the cycle that I'm not very hopeful that I'll find out anything then.  I'm not really sure how it works with the weekend, because I am usually scanned every other day, so I don't even know how that will work either.  I'm just kind of coasting, figuring it'll work out like it needs to.  Maybe I'm finally turning over my worry to God.  Or...I've been through this process so many times that I'm just used to it and don't feel the need to stress.  Maybe a combination of both?  Either way, I'm just going with the flow.

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see you "relaxing" a little about the process. I know it can't be easy, but I also know God gets us through these difficult times. I believe that you and Dusty WILL have precious babies in your arms, and that God knows just the right time for that. Praying for you guys and believing in your miracles! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment