Itty and Bitty...Otherwise Known As......

Paisley Joan and Chandler Charles!!!
 
 
I meant to post this weeks ago!  Itty's (baby girl) name is Paisley Joan, which, Joan is pronounced Joann, but spelled like my mother's middle name.  Paisley is a name that Dusty and I fell in love with, and have had picked out for quite a while.  Bitty's (baby boy) name is Chandler Charles.  Chandler is my mother's maiden name, and Charles is my father's first name.  We have known for years and years we wanted to use Charles in a name.  A few years ago, we were discussing names, and talking through names that had family ties, and we decided we also wanted to use Chandler in the name.  Then, we put it with Charles and thought it had the perfect ring to it. 

Disclaimer *** I know it seems like they are all named after my family, but we did have hopes for two boys so we could name them after both our father's, who have both passed away.  When we do have another boy, his name will be Kannon Rockford.  Rockford is Dusty's dad's name, and Kannon was the very first name Dusty and I ever picked out.   
 
Although initially we wished for two boys, I cannot even begin to tell you how in love with our babies we are!  We are so happy to be buying blue and pink things!  :)  We can't wait to meet both Chandler and Paisley, and love them, and hold them, and just be their parents! 
 

Comments

Post a Comment