Worst 3 Days of Our Lives

Chandler Charles Hurst and Paisley Joan Hurst were born on October 20, 2014, Chandler at 3:06 pm and Paisley at 3:10 pm, at 22 weeks gestational age.  Paisley weighed 14 ounces and was 10 1/2 inches long.  Chandler weighed 1 pound 5 ounces, and was 11 1/2 inches long.  Paisley Joan went to Heaven at 7:15 pm on October 21.  Chandler Charles joined his baby sister in Heaven at 2:55 am on October 22.  Our babies fought so hard.  We miss them and love them so much. 

We feel so empty.  We feel so dead.  My whole family is grieving for our babies.  I hurt like I've never hurt before in my life. 

I don't know when, or if, I'll feel like blogging again. 

Comments

  1. I am so, so incredibly sorry for your loss. I don't even have adequate words to express my level of sympathy. All I know is I am sure that the Lord lifted up your precious babies to sing with His angels. I am going to say a prayer for peace for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle, my heart just broke in half for you and Dusty. I'm just speechless and so very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious babies. I suffered a miscarriage myself and I know the anguish but not like your anguish after infertility. I can't believe it, it's just so unfair and you have my deepest sympathy. I'll keep your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. May God wrap you in comfort to bring you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is broken for yall....I just dont understand why things like this happen...its not fair at all....especially after facing infertility...I've never lost a child but I am in the middle of infertility treatments and I can't imagine how u must feel right now....Just know that u have so many people praying for you both

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment