26 Week Update

So here we are, 26 weeks!  Technically, as I type this, 26w5d!  I'm still just taking it one week at a time, but I can't wait to hit that 28 week point!  

Not a lot has happened since my last post.  I do think the two rounds of antibiotics that I took to get rid of my UTI led to a yeast infection, even though I was taking a daily pro-biotic.  I'm being treated for the yeast infection, as my doctor thought I likely had one, but didn't think if he did a swab, it would show up.  So, hopefully that will clear up after this dose of meds.

I still feel pretty good.  Work is picking up and I'm trying to slowing work up my hours.  I'm working 6 days a week now, with Saturday being a half day.  My hours haven't picked up to where they normally would be at this time, and I'm ok with that because I'm protecting these babies and doing what I feel is in the best interest of this pregnancy and what I need to do to keep these babies in me for as long as possible.  

So...that all being said, it's been rather boring and boring is good!  Thank God for boring!  

How far along - 26 weeks 

Measuring - 35 weeks

Total weight gain - up 14 pounds

Movement - Lots!  At times, these babies are a little rough with momma, but that's ok!  I don't mind at all.

Food cravings - Still the chocolate chip ice cream, which has been out of stock at our local neighborhood market...what the heck?  Is there a chocolate chip shortage I'm not aware of?!?!  

Sleep - The last week and a half has been terrible.  I'm comfortable, so I don't really know what is going on.  I'm waking 3 times or so to go to the bathroom, which isn't terrible, but it's taking me a long time to fall asleep and then I've been waking around 4:00 and taking an hour to go back to sleep.

And lastly, my 26 week bump pic. 



Comments

Post a Comment