Our Babies' Names!!

I honestly can't believe I haven't shared this yet!  I don't know how I've blogged for a good bit of this pregnancy and haven't even mentioned our babies' names!  Their names are...

Kanon Rockford & Remington Ann

We've had Kanon (pronounced Cannon) picked out for such a long time.  We first heard it in 2002, so before we were even married, and fell in love with it!  Incredibly, it has stuck ever since.  Then, Rockford is Dusty's dad's first name.  We knew we wanted to name our sons after our fathers, who have both passed away.  Chandler's middle name is Charles, which is my dad's name, and Kanon's is Rockford.  

I'll admit, Remington is pretty new to our names mix.  For whatever reason, our girl names have fluctuated a great deal more than our boy names.  We probably started liking Remington about a year or so ago, but didn't settle on it until we found out we were having twins and decided if one was a girl, she would be Remington.  As for Ann, Ann is the middle name of one of Dusty's grandmas, the middle name of one of his sisters, and the middle name of one of his nieces.  I also like to think it kind of ties in my mom's and Paisley's middle names, which is Joan (pronounced Jo-ann).  

So, those are their names.  We love them and they are perfect, just like Chandler & Paisley.  Our sweet babies.

Comments

  1. Those are sweet names that I'm sure will fit them perfectly. Unique and full of family which is very cool. Continued prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle!!!!' I am so happy for you!!!! I've been thinking of you a lot and remembered you had a blog and googled it. Oh my! What exciting and bittersweet news. Bittersweet as I'm sure it brings back so many memories. But yet so amazing. Praying hard for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment