IVF Calendar!!!!!!!

Yay!!!  I am so excited!  I heard back from the APN today (Thank you, God!) and we now have our IVF calendar/timeline!  I want to document it here because I know when I was reading blogs and talking with a friend who went through IVF, seeing their timelines helped me so much!  It is as follows:

May 13 (Tuesday) - Initial IVF class to review consents, injection teaching (eek), perform ultrasound and trial transfer plus blood work on Dusty and me

May 14 (Wednesday) - Stop taking birth control pills

May 17 (Saturday) - Start stimulation meds

May 20 (Tuesday) - Initial lab visit

May 22 (Thursday), May 24 (Saturday) & possibly May 26 (Monday) - Ultrasound and lab monitoring

May 26 (Monday) - May 28 (Wednesday) - Possible days for the egg retrieval

May 31 (Saturday) - June 2 (Monday) - Possible days for the transfer (assuming a 5 day transfer)

Wow!  I just can't believe that in a month, I could be pregnant! 

Comments