Amazing Aruba

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Dusty and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary.  We were blessed enough to be able to spend our 10 year anniversary on gorgeous Palm beach in Aruba.  This beach was absolutely amazing (hence the title of this post, haha)!!  Dusty and I have been fortunate enough to go on some wonderful vacations in some gorgeous places around the Caribbean, and I must say, I think we enjoyed this one more than the others (which is saying a lot)!  We book all of our vacations through our wonderful friend and fabulous travel agent, Sarah with Beach Bum Vacations, and she definitely recommended the perfect place for us to celebrate our 10 year anniversary!!  Along with recommending such a wonderful place, she also sent us a wonderful bottle of chardonnay during our vacation!  {Thank you so much, Sarah!!} 

This picture doesn't do it justice, but the beach was gorgeous!  

  
Although we spent most of the time laying on the beach doing absolutely nothing but swimming and soaking up the sun, we did try some delicious restaurants around the island.  Here is a picture of us enjoying dinner at La Trattoria el Faro Blanco, which sits next to the California Lighthouse. 
Below are some more pictures from our vacation.
  

We have definitely come a long way in 10 years.  I wanted to find a couple of pictures from our honeymoon to show just how far we've come, and well, I realized that our honeymoon pictures are somewhere in this house, printed out!  I didn't even have a digital camera when we got married, wow!  So, instead, I found our honeymoon scrapbook, and took a couple of pictures of that!  I could have scanned in just the pictures, but I think showing the scrapbook pages is funny!! 




From Branson to Aruba in 10 years.  :)

Comments