Summer Sidebar Story

I have to take a post to brag about my niece, Summer.  This little girl is absolutely amazing and so beautiful.  Summer is a dancer.  She started dancing when she was 2 years old.  Little did we know what she would progress to 7 years later, although I guess we should have had an idea, since her first word was dance (no lie)!

Summer recently competed in the Talent on Parade National Championships where she took the overall grand champion for the 9-12 age division!  This little girl has worked so incredibly hard at dance over the last year and has progressed so incredibly quickly.  Summer spends 6 days a week at her dance center, and even when she gets home, she typically starts dancing even more!  Summer just blows me away with her dedication, humbleness, kindness, compassion and talent! 

Here are some pictures from the recent championship, in which she performed a lyrical to "Papa, Can You Hear Me?".



She just started working on this move a few months ago!


 I love the emotion on her face below

I can't get over her excited face


Comments